Sunday, November 15, 2009

Highlights From the Weekend

  1. We bought a new-to-us car!! And, I love it. Of course I don't get to drive it because I seem to always have my entourage in tow and this car is not big enough. I will get to "borrow" it when I am out alone though:)
  2. We took advantage of Denny's Kids Eat Free night. This is an amazing deal, two kids meals free for every adult meal purchased on Saturday and Tuesday evenings. We did not have Riley with us because he was staying the night with Grayson but it would have been the same price even if he had been there since we only used three of the four possible free meals. It was only $16.00 for Jason and I and the three girls! What a deal.
  3. I got to go grocery shopping alone! At WinCo! Love it! WinCo is the best, if you haven't shopped at this store you are REALLY missing out. They have the very best prices anywhere and you don't have to pay sales tax (Washington) so that should cover the expense of the extra gas.
  4. My precious husband prepared and served dinner tonight!
  5. My precious husband bathed the kids tonight!
  6. I found cute Christmas dishes at Goodwill for $5! I've always wanted some but the only time I can ever afford them is after Christmas when they are 75% off.
  7. After a way-to-long break from school I am very ready to get back to our routine tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. oh adults and winco....its so boring. yesterday i went with my mom, but it wasnt that bad for a reason....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. THREE cheers for SOLO grocery shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Winco! I'm a big fan of their bulk bin goods. Except I did get caught sampling more than once, and the lady made me feel like a 5 year old with her hand in the cookie jar. >.< But I went back after the embarrassment because they do have fantastic prices!

    ReplyDelete