Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cutest Daughters Ever

Well, yes, it is true they are my daughters so of course I think they are cute.
Really, though, they are.


It is cute when your seven year old daughter begs you to buy broccoli and allow her to prepare it by herself then proceeds to eat two ginormous helpings at dinner and finishes off the left overs for lunch the next day.
I thought kids weren't supposed to like broccoli...?
Cute.
And yes, it is cute when your baby and toddler cuddle on the couch while watching Sesame Street...
Seriously, that is cute.

6 comments:

  1. That is very cute! I love the little girls snuggling-so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LUV broccoli!!!! ha that is adorable, especially emmy and katie snuggling!! =D all of ur daughters are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to agree that you do have very cute daughters!

    ReplyDelete