This is Riley's third year in Cub Scouts. Every time he gets dressed up in his cute little outfit I just melt. This year Jason is Ri's den leader, which means he gets to wear the cute outfit too!! LOVE IT! Not only is he in uniform, which is of course handsome, he is all dressed up in support of our son's activity! That really melts my heart. It's a pretty good trade off... the girls and I have to spend every Monday evening without the boys but I get to see them looking like this before they leave. It's all good!
Oooh La La!
Oooh La La!

What do you do for your girls' nights?
ReplyDeleteWell depending on how much energy I have by 6:30 we might just relax (like last night) or do something fun that the boys aren't interested in like a tea party or something. The little ones go to bed at seven so that doesn't leave a lot of time for much (but believe me, I am not complaining about the early bed time!)
ReplyDelete