Today's date is... August 27,2009
This week my greatest challenges have been... sticking to my crazy diet plan
Things I wanted to do this week but didn't get around to doing... painting the vanity for Ali's room
Our favorite thing we did in school this week was... NOTHING!!! Yeah it's still summer
Our least favorite thing we did in school this week was... again NOTHING!!!
My biggest accomplishments this week were... purchased paint for the vanity
The biggest thing I need to work on doing better is... organizing my life in all areas... organized home, school, time, health etc.
I feel I need the Lord to help me... wait patiently
One word to sum up this week... lazy
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think we all have those moments where we feel our lives are out of order! I hate feeling that way! What crazy diet plan are you trying? I have done weight watchers and found it easy to use. :)
ReplyDeleteI think it's good to be lazy the last couple of weeks of summer. Soon enough we will be back in the school schedule with no extra time. I didn't even have my kids home most of the week and I feel like I got nothing done.
ReplyDelete:) Just saying hello!
ReplyDelete