I feel like I'm cheating,
well I am cheating.
The kids all need bathed today,
they don't stink yet but still, it's time.
This is a BIG deal in our house.
If everyone has a bath on the same day, and in the morning none the less, it will take the entire morning.
We'll bathe and then it will be lunch time and everyone will be messy again, they'll need another bath.
You can see that this is not my favorite task.
But today... oh glorious day...
No baths.
No showers (except mine of course, remember that didn't happen yesterday).
We are going to Bluegrass park.
There is water there.
It sprays.
The only thing it lacks is soap,
oh yes and nakedness.
We are taking Katie though so on second thought there is always the possibility of nakedness.
Any how... I will not spend the morning bathing my little beauties.
There is always something to be thankful for.

I dread bathes for the kids as well, and I only have two!! You guys must run out of hot water real quick - can you imagine if it was a few centuries ago and we had to heat up our water and then all bathe once a month!!
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed Alisa! Time to blog, wow! My question is what about Emmy-she didn't get wet today!
ReplyDeleteTracie
Oh Tracie... You know my motto... Don't worry about the battle just be sure you win the war. Overall I won the war of getting water onto most my kiddos skin. We're not after perfection here:) Besides she's so cute, it won't matter if she stinks a little bit.
ReplyDeleteHello Alisa! I am excited to see your blog! I feel as though I am getting to know all of my daughters friends through their blogs! I love blogging~
ReplyDelete