Sorry, this actually is not a video. My camera was on the wrong setting when I tried to take the picture. And, also, I don't know how to rotate a video. Oh well. I have never claimed to be technologically savvy (but I can spell big words).
This is little miss Emmie when I took her out of her Grandma's arms yesterday so we could go to therapy. This happens every time. I don't know why I think it's so cute but I do. I'm pretty sure my mom does not think it's cute. I'm pretty sure she thinks it is horrifyingly sad to have her grandbaby cry. But somewhere deep inside she must get a little ego burst from it, I'm sure. I mean who wouldn't want to be loved that much?
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She is pretty cute even when she is crying!
ReplyDeleteso sweet, even sideways!! :-)
ReplyDeleteCute! I am glad you are back to blogging!
ReplyDelete