Today is splendiforous.
Because...
Reason #1 - 4
Mom came like usual.
She played with the kids.
She brought lunch for her and I.
She watched the kids while I drove to the park, sat in the van and read, alone, in quiet for an hour and a half.
Reason #5
The laundry is caught up.
Reason #6
I have super duper easy plans for dinner that I know my family will love.
Reason #7
It did not snow today.
Reason #8
"The Biggest Loser" is on tonight and since we canceled home group due to sickness I will be able to watch the whole episode.
Reason #9
During a wrestling match this morning, Katie kicked Riley's tooth out.
I know weird reason to be happy but it was all done in fun and now I don't have to deal with the tooth removal, which I avoid at all cost.
Reason #10
My handsome husband will be home from work soon.
I really like him.
Because...
Reason #1 - 4
Mom came like usual.
She played with the kids.
She brought lunch for her and I.
She watched the kids while I drove to the park, sat in the van and read, alone, in quiet for an hour and a half.
Reason #5
The laundry is caught up.
Reason #6
I have super duper easy plans for dinner that I know my family will love.
Reason #7
It did not snow today.
Reason #8
"The Biggest Loser" is on tonight and since we canceled home group due to sickness I will be able to watch the whole episode.
Reason #9
During a wrestling match this morning, Katie kicked Riley's tooth out.
I know weird reason to be happy but it was all done in fun and now I don't have to deal with the tooth removal, which I avoid at all cost.
Reason #10
My handsome husband will be home from work soon.
I really like him.

Wow! Sadly, my Tuesday was not at all terrific. But I am holding our for wonderous Wednesday!
ReplyDeletei am so jealous! reading in peace for over an hour!! sounds like a good day :-)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good day! Espcially numbers 1-4. Oh, and I am very envious of reason 5!
ReplyDeleteSounds wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like such a good day! The kind that make you able to handle the other 6 days in the week!
ReplyDeleteGod bless Moms, no matter what age their kids are!!
ReplyDelete